Pair Of 12v Leoch 90ah Lead Carbon Agm Mobility Scooter Batteries
VAT Exemption is no longer available for online purchases of Mobility Scooter Batteries. HMRC guidelines state that the batteries must […]
£329.98Including VAT & Standard Delivery
Express Delivery Available
VAT Exemption is no longer available for online purchases of Mobility Scooter Batteries. HMRC guidelines state that the batteries must be installed by the seller in order to qualify for VAT Exemption. Given we are an online retailer we must follow these guidelines and we are unable to supply VAT Exempt.
Our prices remain competitive compared to Mobility shops and the above prices include delivery and VAT
Pair pf 90ah 12v Pure Lead Carbon AGM Mobility Scooter Batteries
This paste formula used is designed to minimise water consumption providing a longer service life at 1500 cycles at 50%
DoD. Designed for deep cycle performance.
A unique mixture of carbon and other key additives found in negative material allow the SLCA range to perform in partial
state of Charge (PSoC). This increases charge acceptance, optimises fast charging capability and reduces sulphation (a
key reason for premature failure).
This range also features a bespoke separator, designed to lower internal resistance, which keeps plates wet, maintains
cell compression and prevents acid stratification. Other features include double wrapping which prevents short circuiting.
What Makes Superior Lead Carbon AGM (SLCA)
Superior to other AGMs?
Replaces Part numbers : Sonnenschein GF12063YO, Fullriver DC70-12, DC85-12, Lifeline GPL-24T, Rolls R12-80AGM, S12-95AGM. Northstar NSB-AGM24M
Mobility Scooter, Golf Buggy’s, Solar & Renewables Aerial Work Platform Golf Carts (Dual Seater) & Municipal Vehicles Marine
Motorhome & Caravan Cleaning & Maintenance Materials Handling Vehicle Conversion
No Maintenance – Terminals stay clean and corrosion free.
– Ideal for use in remote locations or when there is limited accessibility.
Long shelf life
– Self-discharge < 3% per month at 77oF (25oC).
– Batteries will still operate after being in stored for long periods of time such
– Excellent vibration resistance.
– Wide operating temperature range.
– They can withstand rough terrain.
– In cold environments, they are less likely to freeze unlike other batteries.
Clean & Hazard Free Use
– No gases are released with proper usage.
– They can be used near people and sensitive equipment
– Meets regulation compliance so it can be used in schools, hospitals,
– Can be placed on its side.
Please ensure your charging method can accommodate AGM batteries as charging at non AGM charge settings can adversely affect the life of the battery. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Lead Carbon AGM
Positive on Left (Layout 1)
Bolt Through Terminals (Type 2)