Pair Of 12v Expedition Plus 85ah Agm Mobility Scooter Batteries
VAT Exemption is no longer available for online purchases of Mobility Scooter Batteries. HMRC guidelines state that the batteries must […]
£219.98Including VAT & Standard Delivery
Express Delivery Available
VAT Exemption is no longer available for online purchases of Mobility Scooter Batteries. HMRC guidelines state that the batteries must be installed by the seller in order to qualify for VAT Exemption. Given we are an online retailer we must follow these guidelines and we are unable to supply VAT Exempt.
Our prices remain competitive compared to Mobility shops and the above prices include delivery and VAT
2 x 12V 85Ah fit-and-forget AGM lead-acid batteries for Mobility Scooter applications – from Expedition’s exclusive battery range
• Absorbed Glass Mat technology (great durability and vibration-resistance)
• Totally sealed for life – dry-cell, unspillable and safe
• Minimal self-discharge – ideal for seasonal use
• Specifically designed for cyclic use over sustained periods of time (deep-cycle)
• Typical max. cycle life of 700 cycles @ 50% Depth of Discharge (DoD)
• Power demand level of intended application: Medium (casual to regular usage)
• 1-year warranty
• 99.99% pure primary lead (PPL) for faster charging, better performance & a cleaner environment
M6 Screw down bolt fixings supplied. If you require round posts (car type) these can be supplied. Please see our accessories section.
Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries are dry-cell, with the battery acid being encapsulated in fibreglass sheets. In comparison to flooded batteries, AGMs offer increased levels of reliability and versatility – with no free acid, they can be mounted in any orientation and are better able to handle vibration.
Replaces Part numbers: LAGM85, LSLC12-75, LSLC12-85, NP75-12, YPC75-12, UB12750, REC80-12, PAGM75-12, UL75-12, EV12-75, PS12750, RS727-0439
Positive on Left (Layout 1)
Bolt Through Terminals (Type 2)