.12V 260Ah fit-and-forget AGM lead-acid battery for multiple applications. Also suitable for use as a starter battery (dual-purpose), particularly for commercial vehicles – from Leoch’s Xtreme series
Ideal for Boats, Solar & Wind Systems, Caravans and Motorhomes plus many other deep cycle applications
A Huge 1200 Cold Cranking Amps and 5000 Pulse Cranking Amps
Please ensure your charging method can accommodate AGM batteries as charging at non AGM charge settings can adversely affect the life of the battery. Please contact us if you are unsure.
• Absorbed Glass Mat technology (great durability and vibration-resistance)
• Totally sealed for life – dry-cell, unspillable and safe
• Dual purpose – deep-cycle battery that can also be utilised as source of starter power. A massive 1200 cold cranking amps (CCA)
• Supports stop-start technology
• Superior performance in extreme temperatures
• Typical max. cycle life of 600 cycles @ 50% Depth of Discharge (DoD)
A Huge 1200 Cold Cranking Amps
• Power demand level of intended application: Medium - Advanced (regular to frequent, intense (live-on-board) usage)
• 4-year manufacturer warranty
• 99.99% pure primary lead (PPL) for faster charging, better performance & a cleaner environment
The Xtreme series is an exciting and striking-looking premium AGM collection. Xtreme is special in that it is dual-purpose – the batteries in this range are particularly excellent for deep cycling, but can also be used as starter batteries. Xtreme batteries are also suitable for use in vehicles that utilise stop-start systems.
Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries are dry-cell, with the battery acid being encapsulated in fibreglass sheets. In comparison to flooded batteries, AGMs offer increased levels of reliability and versatility – with no free acid, they can be mounted in any orientation and are better able to handle vibration.