GROUP 24 -31 SNAP-TOP BATTERY BOX
The HM318BK Snap-Top Battery Box is a battery storage solution for sizes Group U1 Lawn and Garden, Utility and Tractor batteries. It features heavy-duty reinforced plastic handles to prevent cracking during battery relocation and allows adequate ventilation of battery acid vapors. This rugged battery box maintains its impact properties down to minus 20°F, as well as, resistant to UV, oil, gas and other contaminants. Perfect installation in a tractor, utility vehicle, powerchair, snow blower, or snowmobile lawn, as well as, lawn and garden and generator equipment.
- Designed for a group 24 -31 batteries. This usually covers common 75ah – 135ah Leisure Batteries. Please check if unsure
- Internal reservoir to collect battery acid.
- Impact and UV resistant, plus heavy-duty carrying handles.
- Fully ventilated to release battery gasses safely.
- Meets Coast Guard (USCG) Code of Federal Regulations 183.420.
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) E-10.7.
- What’s Included: Battery Size: Battery Box, 42in. Strap, Hardware Group 24-Group 31 14.0 (L) x 7.1 (W) x 9.6 (H) in. External Dimensions: 17.6 (L) x 10.0 (W) x 10.7 (H) in. Product Weight: Technical Specifications Internal Cargo Dimensions: 4.0 lbs (64.0 oz)
A battery box for extreme conditions. Structurally enhanced battery storage solution that maintains its tough impact properties down to -20 degrees Fahrenheit without worry of cracking.
Engineered to last the rigors of the outdoors. Made with UV inhibitors and color stabilizers to prevent structural degradation and color fading. Together, it’s one of the toughest, most dependable battery boxes ever.
We strive to maintain a reputation of diligently constructing the highest quality products, which is why every battery box is designed, engineered, and made in the USA