12V 160AH Leoch Adventurer AGM Leisure Battery (LAGM160)
12V 160 Ah fit-and-forget AGM lead-acid battery for leisure,marine & many other deep cycle applications – from Leoch’s Adventurer AGM […]
£239.99 Including VAT & Standard Delivery
Express Delivery Available
12V 160 Ah fit-and-forget AGM lead-acid battery for leisure,marine & many other deep cycle applications – from Leoch’s Adventurer AGM range
Part Number : LAGM 160
• Absorbed Glass Mat technology (great durability and vibration-resistance)
• Totally sealed for life – dry-cell, unspillable and safe
• Minimal self-discharge – ideal for seasonal use
• Specifically designed for cyclic use over sustained periods of time (deep-cycle)
• Typical max. cycle life of 600 cycles @ 50% Depth of Discharge (DoD)
• Power demand level of intended application: Medium (casual to regular usage)
• 4-year manufacturing defect warranty
• 99.99% pure primary lead (PPL) for faster charging, better performance & a cleaner environment
M8 Screw down bolt fixings supplied. If you require round posts (car type) these can be supplied. Please see our accesories section.
Replaces Part numbers : Sonnenschein GF12105V. Fullriver DC140-12, DC150-12. Rolls S12-160AGM, UB12135, HZB12-135, HZY12-135, PAGM145-12, SWL3800, LPC12-135, LP12-135
The Adventurer AGM series is an excellent quality, mid-range lead-acid collection from Leoch, one of the largest multi-range battery manufacturers in the world. Specifically designed for leisure applications, the batteries in this range offer great deep cycling ability and utilise 99.99% pure primary lead acid.
Please ensure your charging method can accommodate AGM batteries as charging at non AGM charge settings can adversely affect the life of the battery. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries are dry-cell, with the battery acid being encapsulated in fibreglass sheets. In comparison to flooded batteries, AGMs offer increased levels of reliability and versatility – with no free acid, they can be mounted in any orientation and are better able to handle vibration.
|Ideal Charge Voltage||
14.1V – 14.6V
|Suitable for use with motor mover?||
|Suitable for wild camping?||
Positive on Left (Layout 1)
Bolt Through Terminals (Type 2)
|Top Up Charge Voltage||
13.5 – 13.8V