6V Leoch 210AH AGM Lead Carbon AGM Deep Cycle Battery (LDC6-210-GC2) (SLCA-6225-DT) (T105)
6V 230AH Leoch Superior AGM Lead Carbon deep cycle battery SLCA 6225 DT A superior modern upgrade to older 6v […]
£184.99Including VAT & Standard Delivery
Express Delivery Available
6V 230AH Leoch Superior AGM Lead Carbon deep cycle battery SLCA 6225 DT
A superior modern upgrade to older 6v T105 wet lead acid batteries
What Makes Superior Lead Carbon AGM (SLCA)
Superior to other AGMs?
This paste formula used is designed to minimise water consumption providing a longer service life at 1500 cycles at 50%
DoD. Designed for deep cycle performance.
A unique mixture of carbon and other key additives found in negative material allow the SLCA range to perform in partial
state of Charge (PSoC). This increases charge acceptance, optimises fast charging capability and reduces sulphation (a
key reason for premature failure).
This range also features a bespoke separator, designed to lower internal resistance, which keeps plates wet, maintains
cell compression and prevents acid stratification. Other features include double wrapping which prevents short circuiting.
Solar & Renewables Aerial Work Platform Golf Carts (Dual Seater) & Municipal Vehicles Marine
Motorhome & Caravan Cleaning & Maintenance Materials Handling Vehicle Conversion
No Maintenance – Terminals stay clean and corrosion free.
– Ideal for use in remote locations or when there is limited accessibility.
Long shelf life
– Self-discharge < 3% per month at 77oF (25oC).
– Batteries will still operate after being in stored for long periods of time such
– Excellent vibration resistance.
– Wide operating temperature range.
– They can withstand rough terrain.
– In cold environments, they are less likely to freeze unlike other batteries.
Clean & Hazard Free Use
– No gases are released with proper usage.
– They can be used near people and sensitive equipment
– Meets regulation compliance so it can be used in schools, hospitals,
– Can be placed on its side.
Please ensure your charging method can accommodate AGM batteries as charging at non AGM charge settings can adversely affect the life of the battery. Please contact us if you are unsure
Lead Carbon AGM
Dual Terminals (Both)