215W Victron Energy Solar Panel Kit with 15A MPPT Contoller
215W Victron Energy Solar Panel Kit Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation. • Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to […]
£299.99 Including VAT & Standard Delivery
Express Delivery Available
215W Victron Energy Solar Panel Kit
Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
• Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 5-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives a high level of safety.
• High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
• A sturdy, anodized aluminum frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• The highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
• 1m pre-wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors with additional 5m extension leads
Full Kit with Victron 215W Monocrystalline panel, plastic corner fixing brackets , Cable entry Gland 15a Victron Blue Solar 75/15 MPPT charge controller & 5m mc4 cable supplied
Ideal for charging battery banks up to 250ah
Provides up to 14.6A charge current to your battery or battery bank
This highly efficient Victron solar 215w solar panel kit is ideal for Caravans, Boats, Motorhomes, Campers, sheds and many more applications.
Harness the power from the sun to provide the power you need on the move. Ideal for charging 12v batteries and directly powering 12v devices and appliances
The long-lasting, high-efficiency monocrystalline Victron solar cells and the tough, sealed, aluminium frame will give you years and years of consistent, free power. Waterproof design ensures the panel can be used in all weather conditions.
This kit comes with everything you need to get going. All the leads, fixing brackets and solar charge controller to prevent overcharging your batteries.
Dimensions (mm): 1580x808x35mm;
Net Weight (kg): 15;
Nominal power (PMPP-W): 215;
Max-Power Voltage (PMPP-V): 36;
Max-Power Current (IMPP-A): 5.55; Open-Circuit Voltage (VOC-V): 4.32;
Max battery charge current 14.6A
Short-Circuit Current (IOC-A): 6.10.
3 Metre Cable with MC4 connections
Additional Side Reinforcing brackets available here
5 Year Warranty Solar cells are guaranteed to produce at least 90% of nominal power in 10 years and 80% of nominal power in 25 years
|Max Power Output||
Solar Panel Kits