12V 100Ah Ultra Deep Cycle battery for multiple applications - from Leoch’s Pure Lead Carbon series.
• Pure Lead Carbon technology
• Totally sealed for life – dry-cell, unspillable and safe
• Partial State of Charge (PSOC) resilient (avoiding sulphation)
• Super-Fast Charging: to 90% in less than 1 hour
• Superior performance in extreme temperatures
• Up To 2000 cycles – over 16x the cycles of Flooded Batteries
• High power and energy density with small footprint
• 5-year manufacturer warranty
From Leoch’s new Pure Lead Carbon series – Pure lead carbon batteries offer top cycle life and depth of discharge while maintaining quick charging abilities and PSOC protection. Utilising thin plate pure lead and carbon technologies, this advanced technology will provide an alternative solution for energy storage market, especially for end users who are looking for high charge acceptance, fast charging and long cycle performance.
PLH+C Series—Pure Lead Thin Punched Plate Carbon Battery
- Excellent Charging Acceptance with High Charging Efficiency
- Excellent PSoC Cycle Performance under High and Low Ambient
- Punched continuous grid strip – better metal crystal structure
- Continuous, double pasting process – high consistency and reliability
- High Temperature Curing for Standby application to improve
- COS welding, TTP and ABS heat sealing - Low internal resistance
and Low self-discharging rate
- High Power Density and Energy Density with Small Footprint
- Extended Float Charging Life due to Low Float Charging Current
||Bolt Through Terminals (Type 2)
||Positive on Left (Layout 1)
||Pure Lead Carbon AGM
|Ideal Charge Voltage
|Top Up Charge Voltage
|Suitable for use with motor mover?
|Suitable for wild camping?