12v 90ah Expedition Plus Agm Deep Cycle Leisure Battery (Exp12-90)
12V 90Ah fit-and-forget AGM lead-acid battery for leisure,marine & many other deep cycle applications – from Expedition’s exclusive battery range […]
£109.99Including VAT & Standard Delivery
Express Delivery Available
Out of stock
12V 90Ah fit-and-forget AGM lead-acid battery for leisure,marine & many other deep cycle applications – from Expedition’s exclusive battery range
• Absorbed Glass Mat technology (great durability and vibration-resistance)
• Totally sealed for life – dry-cell, unspillable and safe
• Minimal self-discharge – ideal for seasonal use
• Specifically designed for cyclic use over sustained periods of time (deep-cycle)
• Typical max. cycle life of 700 cycles @ 50% Depth of Discharge (DoD)
• Power demand level of intended application: Medium (casual to regular usage)
• 4-year warranty
• 99.99% pure primary lead (PPL) for faster charging, better performance & a cleaner environment
M6 Screw down bolt fixings supplied. If you require round posts (car type) these can be supplied. Please see our accessories section.
Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries are dry-cell, with the battery acid being encapsulated in fibreglass sheets. In comparison to flooded batteries, AGMs offer increased levels of reliability and versatility – with no free acid, they can be mounted in any orientation and are better able to handle vibration.
Replaces Part numbers: LAGM85, LSLC12-75, LSLC12-85, NP75-12, YPC75-12, UB12750, REC80-12, PAGM75-12, UL75-12, EV12-75, PS12750, RS727-0439
Please ensure your charging method can accommodate AGM batteries as charging at non-AGM charge settings can adversely affect the life of the battery. Why not read our AGM battery guide here or call us on 01706356356.
|Ideal Charge Voltage||
|Suitable for wild camping?||
Positive on Left (Layout 1)
Bolt Through Terminals (Type 2)
|Top Up Charge Voltage||