12V 115AH Leoch AGM Lead Carbon Deep Cycle Battery (LDC12-115-G31-DT) (SLCA-12130 DT)
12V 115AH Leoch AGM Lead Carbon deep cycle battery – LDC12-115-G31DT What Makes Lead Carbon AGM Superior to other AGMs? […]
£199.99 Including VAT & Standard Delivery
Express Delivery Available
12V 115AH Leoch AGM Lead Carbon deep cycle battery – LDC12-115-G31DT
What Makes Lead Carbon AGM Superior to other AGMs?
This paste formula used is designed to minimise water consumption providing a longer service life at 1300 cycles at 50%
DoD. Designed for deep cycle performance.
A unique mixture of carbon and other key additives found in negative material allow the LDC range to perform in partial
state of Charge (PSoC). This increases charge acceptance, optimises fast charging capability and reduces sulphation (a
key reason for premature failure).
This range also features a bespoke separator, designed to lower internal resistance, which keeps plates wet, maintains
cell compression and prevents acid stratification. Other features include double wrapping which prevents short circuiting.
Replaces Part numbers : Sonnenschein GF12072Y, GF1272Y, GF12076V. Fullriver DC115-12 . Lifeline GPL-31T, GPL-31XT. Rolls R12-110AGM, S12-128AGM, Northstar NSB-AGM31M, Enersys RSAMP3780
Solar & Renewables Aerial Work Platform Golf Carts (Dual Seater) & Municipal Vehicles Marine
Motorhome & Caravan Cleaning & Maintenance Materials Handling Vehicle Conversion
No Maintenance – Terminals stay clean and corrosion free.
– Ideal for use in remote locations or when there is limited accessibility.
Long shelf life
– Self-discharge < 3% per month at 77oF (25oC).
– Batteries will still operate after being in stored for long periods of time such
– Excellent vibration resistance.
– Wide operating temperature range.
– They can withstand rough terrain.
– In cold environments, they are less likely to freeze unlike other batteries.
Clean & Hazard Free Use
– No gases are released with proper usage.
– They can be used near people and sensitive equipment
– Meets regulation compliance so it can be used in schools, hospitals,
– Can be placed on its side.
Please ensure your charging method can accommodate AGM batteries as charging at non-AGM charge settings can adversely affect the life of the battery. Why not read our AGM battery guide here or call us on 01706356356
Lead Carbon AGM
|Ideal Charge Voltage||
|Suitable for use with motor mover?||
|Suitable for wild camping?||
Positive on Left (Layout 1)
Dual Terminals (Both)
|Top Up Charge Voltage||