START-STOP Carbon EFB batteries are intended primarily for vehicles with the START-STOP system. They are also
ideal for ordinary cars as premium class batteries. Their failure-free operation, high durability and excellent electrical
Parameters have been achieved due to the use of thicker electrodes made in 3Dx technology, the implementation
of an innovative method of seasoning and the use of modern carbon additives.
A new line of START-STOP Carbon EFB batteries.
Main features that distinguish the START-STOP Carbon EFB battery group are:
• spatial structure (3Dx) of electrode materials’ carriers,
• high corrosion resistance obtained thanks to the special plastic forming of the lead tape, i.e .:
6-fold rolling and 7th stage of calibration,
• excellent charge acceptance due to the use of carbon graphite additives,
• much better performance parameters in terms of partial charge and deep discharge in comparison with traditional
• extended cyclic life thanks to innovative seasoning technology that improves the adhesiveness of electrode materials,
• increased starting ability.
|CCA / EN
|CCA / SAE
||Standard Round (Type 1)
||Positive on Right (Layout 0)