027 Nordstar EFB Carbon Stop Start Car Battery
START-STOP Carbon EFB batteries are intended primarily for vehicles with the START-STOP system. They are also ideal for ordinary cars as […]
£89.99Including VAT & Standard Delivery
Express Delivery Available
START-STOP Carbon EFB batteries are intended primarily for vehicles with the START-STOP system. They are also ideal for ordinary cars as premium class batteries. Their failure-free operation, high durability and excellent electrical
Important! EFB stop-start batteries should not be a substitute for AGM VRLA Stop Start Batteries. You must check your existing stop start battery and the top label should say EFB. If your existing battery states AGM then you must only replace with AGM types. Warranties are void if the incorrect battery is fitted. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Parameters have been achieved due to the use of thicker electrodes made in 3Dx technology, the implementation
of an innovative method of seasoning and the use of modern carbon additives.
Replaces OEM: MOLL 1S0 915 105 A
A new line of START-STOP Carbon EFB batteries.
Main features that distinguish the START-STOP Carbon EFB battery group are:
• spatial structure (3Dx) of electrode materials’ carriers,
• high corrosion resistance obtained thanks to the special plastic forming of the lead tape, i.e .:
6-fold rolling and 7th stage of calibration,
• excellent charge acceptance due to the use of carbon graphite additives,
• much better performance parameters in terms of partial charge and deep discharge in comparison with traditional
• extended cyclic life thanks to innovative seasoning technology that improves the adhesiveness of electrode materials,
• increased starting ability.
|CCA / EN||
|CCA / SAE||
EFB Lead Acid
Positive on Right (Layout 0)
Standard Round (Type 1)