Xtreme 22ah 51913 AGM Jetski Battery (XR600,PC630)
12V 22 Ah fit-and-forget AGM lead-acid battery for multiple applications Replaces Odyssey PC630, Westco 12V20P Manufactured by Leoch – One of […]
£74.99Including VAT & Standard Delivery
Express Delivery Available
12V 22 Ah fit-and-forget AGM lead-acid battery for multiple applications
Replaces Odyssey PC630, Westco 12V20P
Manufactured by Leoch – One of the worlds largest producers of AGM Batteries
• Low-fit (suitable for installation in applications with limited battery box height, eg. motorhomes)
• Absorbed Glass Mat technology (great durability and vibration-resistance)
• Totally sealed for life – dry-cell, unspillable and safe
• Dual purpose
• Supports stop-start technology
• Superior performance in extreme temperatures
• Typical max. cycle life of 600 cycles @ 50% Depth of Discharge (DoD)
• Power demand level of intended application: Medium – Advanced (regular to frequent, intense (live-on-board) usage)
• 4-year manufacturer warranty
• 99.99% pure primary lead (PPL) for faster charging, better performance & a cleaner environment
The Xtreme series is an exciting and striking-looking premium AGM collection. Xtreme is special in that it is dual-purpose – the batteries in this range are particularly excellent for deep cycling, but can also be used as starter batteries. Xtreme batteries are also suitable for use in vehicles that utilise stop-start systems.
Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries are dry-cell, with the battery acid being encapsulated in fibreglass sheets. In comparison to flooded batteries, AGMs offer increased levels of reliability and versatility – with no free acid, they can be mounted in any orientation and are better able to handle vibration.
Please ensure your charging method can accommodate AGM batteries as charging at non AGM charge settings can adversely affect the life of the battery. Please contact us if you are unsure.
|CCA / EN||
Positive on Right (Layout 0)
Bolt Through Terminals (Type 2)