12V 100AH POWEROAD INFINITY SUBZERO LOW TEMPERATURE LITHIUM LIFEPO4 BATTERY WITH BLUETOOTH MONITORING
Poweroad - Time to go Lithium. Subzero version for extreme cold with charging capability up to -20c
£749.98Including VAT & Standard Delivery
Express Delivery Available
Special Subzero Infinity version for charging in extreme cold of up to -20c
POWEROAD LINC INFI, the smart 12V LiFePo4 battery, can provide unsurpassed performance with unlimited batteries in parallel connection and up to 4 batteries in serial connection.
Low height profile for underseat fitment 195mm
LINC INFI is the 12V Lithium battery, is backed by the best quality standards.
Harness the full capacity potential of your battery with Lithium. Full discharge capability thus using all the capacity available.
Thanks to our deep know-how in battery technology, the capacity of LINC INFI is infinite by connecting them unlimitedly in parallel and the voltage can be increased to 48V with 4 batteries in serial connection, which is flexible for Lithium battery DIY.
What’s more, with built-in Bluetooth, battery status of SOC, voltage, and etc., can be easily monitored through POWEROAD App in your mobile phone. Now the APP is available for both iOS system and Android system.
Inbuilt LED state of health battery monitor display
With as high as 150A continuous discharge current, more high-power devices can be driven by our battery. For example, the Lithium battery is perfect for RVs, marines, solar systems, low speed electric vehicles and more.
● 12V to 48V flexible battery system of infinite capacity for powering various applications
● Built-in Bluetooth for easily monitoring SOC, SOH and more via APP
● 150A high output current for driving high-power devices
● Cost saving with detachable upper cover and replaceable BMS
● Self-developed BMS for extending battery life and ensuring battery safety
● Sleep mode for reducing energy consumption and prolonging the shelf life
● 3000 Cycles at 100% Depth of Discharge – 6000 Cycles at 50% Depth of Discharge
● Dual terminal design for easier installation and better heat dissipation
● IP54 protection level for ensuring battery remains unaffected by water under specified conditions
● Compact size for direct drop-in replacement and easy installation even in limited space
Quality Control Process
Well-designed quality control process leads to high-quality products. We address the use of 6 main quality control steps, starting from quality standards setup and covering from raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products. Only qualified finished products without any defects are allowed to enter the market.
Our manufacturing facility is SA8000:2014, ISO14001:2015 and ISO9001:2015 certified for the Social Accountability, Environmental Management System and Quality Management System.
Our lithium-ion batteries have been designed to satisfy a number of standards and tests required in the countries in which we offer them.
Safety is our highest priority. We only provide safe lithium-ion battery products to the market. That’s why our batteries have been rigorously tested and verified in our own test center with raised quality standards and a full list of tests to meet or exceed highest safety requirements.
|Ideal Charge Voltage|
|Suitable for wild camping?|
Positive on Left (Layout 1)
Bolt Through Terminals (Type 2)
|Top Up Charge Voltage|