Plate: positive plate adopts tubular plate which can prevent active material falling, and adopts multi-component alloy frame. have fine corrosion-resisting performance and long service life. Negative plate adopts special radiated structure. Separator: adopt special micro-pore PVC-SiO separator from Europe AMER-SIL Company, separator have big porosity and low resistance. Electrolyte: adopts Germany gas silicon dioxide,electrolyte in gel state in the battery without flowing,leakage and lamination can be avoided. Safety valve: adopt Germany technology,constant opening and closing,accumulator case expansion,damage and electrolyte dry up can be avoided.
230AH@ C100 210AH@C20 200AH@C10
- Completely sealing throughout the batteries life.
- Service life up to 18-20 years in continuous float operation down to approx 80% capacity.
- Gel electrolyte.
- Low gassing thanks to antimony-free alloy and internal oxygen recombination.
- Minimum space required and room requirements are minimal e.g. no washing facilities needed, ventilation requirements are minimal.
- Easy to move and handle.
- Easy install using cable connectors with insulated terminal covers.
- Ready for immediate use without further commissioning work.
- Can be supplied as a standard vertical installation or by special request, for a horizontal installation.
- Very low self-discharge <50% of rated capacity in 2 years at 20 ℃ ambient temperature.
- High cyclic ability over 600 cycles when discharged at 10 hour rate to an end voltage of 1.8Volt/cell at 20℃ .
- Deep discharge protected, a load can be connected to the battery for up to 4 weeks.
- No internal short circuits possible due to the gel structure.
- No acid stratification, so noequalizing charge necessary.
- Radio and cellular telephone relay stations
- Emergency lighting systems
- Power stations, Conventional power stations, alternative power (solar, wind)
- Large UPS and computer back-up
- Railway signalling
- Maritime standby power on ships and ashore
- Process and control engineering
- Standby power
- Buoy lighting
Max. Discharge Current : 1600A (5s)
Operating Temp.Range: Discharge : -20 55 C (-4 131 F) Charge : 0 40 C (32 104 F ) Storage : -20 50 C (-4 122 F)
Cycle Use: Initial Charging Current less than 50.0A.Voltage 2.40V~2.50V at 20 C(68 F)Temp. Coefficient -5mV/ C
Standby Use: No limit on Initial Charging Current Voltage 2.25V~2.30V at 20 C(68 F)Temp. Coefficient -3mV/ C