12V 130Ah fit-and-forget AGM lead-acid battery for leisure,marine & many other deep cycle applications – from Leoch’s Adventurer AGM range
Fully approved and verified product- NCC Class A for the most demanding leisure applications such as regular wild camping off hook up
• Absorbed Glass Mat technology (great durability and vibration-resistance)
• Totally sealed for life – dry-cell, unspillable and safe
• Minimal self-discharge – ideal for seasonal use
• Specifically designed for cyclic use over sustained periods of time (deep-cycle)
• Typical max. cycle life of 600 cycles @ 50% Depth of Discharge (DoD)
• Power demand level of intended application: Medium (casual to regular usage)
• 4-year warranty
• 99.99% pure primary lead (PPL) for faster charging, better performance & a cleaner environment
NCC Approval is based on the median 20hr rate capacity at 116 AH
M8 Screw down bolt fixings supplied. If you require round posts (car type) these can be supplied. Please see our accesories section.
The Adventurer AGM series is an excellent quality, mid-range lead-acid collection from Leoch, one of the largest multi-range battery manufacturers in the world. Specifically designed for leisure applications, the batteries in this range offer great deep cycling ability and utilise 99.99% pure primary lead acid.
Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries are dry-cell, with the battery acid being encapsulated in fibreglass sheets. In comparison to flooded batteries, AGMs offer increased levels of reliability and versatility – with no free acid, they can be mounted in any orientation and are better able to handle vibration.